Think robotic milking is out of your reach? Think again.
Now there’s a simple, flexible, complete AMS solution by Netherlands-based Insentec
2 stalls + 1 dual-action arm + 0 hired help = 120 cows milked
gently, efficiently, and automatically, with advanced robotic technology at a project cost comparable to a conventional double-8 parlor!
- TIME-TESTED: industrial strength Motoman robotic arm.
- SIMPLE: less labor-intensive milking with innovative two-box / one-arm system.
- AFFORDABLE: without the increased overhead & operating maintenance costs.
- COW-FOCUSED: Automatic Milking System (AMS) that preps like a human and auto-detaches without having the robot under the cow!
- FLEXIBLE: design and throughput: Just one robust, reliable robotic arm milks up to 130 cows in a two-box setup.
- LOW MAINTENANCE DURABILITY: Proven performance record spans over 10 years with more than 100,000 arms in 24/7 industrial use, worldwide.
- UNMATCHED EFFICIENCY & MILK QUALITY: With steam-cleaning sanitation, low-stress natural milking, integrated sensor technologies, rapid real-time vision technology for teat ID.
- UNSURPASSED DATA COLLECTION & INTEGRATION: The Saturnus 20.20 TIM provides more data and grouping options tailored to the producer's management preferences for maximum preformance.
Reliable. Efficient. Affordable. Automatic Milking.